Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.319 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 189% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,934TL (5,258 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)