Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 150% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,820TL (7,996 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)