Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,381TL (6,118 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)