Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.135 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,600TL (5,816 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (44 minutes ago)