Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 134% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,614TL (5,804 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)