Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 139% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,700TL (6,766 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)