Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,615TL (7,742 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (32 minutes ago)