Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,139TL (4,640 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)