Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,523TL (3,275 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (28 minutes ago)