Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05472 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 23% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,149TL (₨39,267) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)