Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03231 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,975TL (¥123,036) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (19 minutes ago)