Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03762 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,155TL (¥83,865) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)