Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.401 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,112TL (﷼ 331) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)