Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,436TL (2,102,210 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)