Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,764TL (2,972,700 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)