Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00201 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,133TL (2,053,940 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)