Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,858TL (COL$3,048,886) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)