Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,562TL (COL$2,173,612) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)