Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,498TL (COL$2,377,379) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)