Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06448 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,609TL (руб 55,977) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (44 minutes ago)