Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,592TL (CH$442,849) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)