Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,347TL (CH$618,789) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (33 minutes ago)