Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,637TL (CH$496,724) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)