Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 148% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,204TL (€1,251) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)