Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,086TL (€1,403) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)