Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,994TL (€1,266) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)