Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,792TL (€1,729) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)