Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,906TL (€1,710) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)