Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,855TL (S/. 3,500) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)