Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.023 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,663TL (S/. 3,579) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)