Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,603TL (S/. 2,400) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)