Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00397 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 149% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,485TL (1,631,598 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)