Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 114% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,772TL (1,914,184 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)