Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,899TL (﷼ 2,774) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)