Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,322TL (﷼ 3,443) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (34 minutes ago)