Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,557TL (﷼ 2,743) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)