Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,275TL (﷼ 3,624) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)