Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,569TL (﷼ 30,333,627) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)