Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,552TL (2,971 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)