Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.044 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,553TL (3,405 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)