Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,054TL (3,392 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)