Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,053TL (R$ 4,367) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)