Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,094TL (R$ 4,406) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)