Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,828TL (R$ 4,287) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)