Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01177 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,025TL (257,015 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)