Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.879 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 170% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,864TL (Dinar 1,674) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)