Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.762 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 130% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,210TL (Dinar 1,362) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)