Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.628 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,824TL (Dinar 879) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)