Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.546 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,196TL (Dinar 937) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)