Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.522 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,859TL (Dinar 1,577) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)