Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.969 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 130% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,213TL (Dinar 1,250) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (34 minutes ago)