Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.047 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 186% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,276TL (Dinar 1,578) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)