Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,930TL (₩2,239,399) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)