Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 232% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,307TL (₩1,996,451) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)