Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00272 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,076TL (₩2,605,621) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)