Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,973TL (2,588,265 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)