Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00103 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,940TL (2,849,981 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)