Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,744TL (CH$1,343,222) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)