Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,222TL (CH$892,195) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)