Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00530 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,452TL (CH$1,029,580) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (22 minutes ago)