Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,058TL (CH$906,558) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (37 minutes ago)