Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00539 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,242TL (CH$972,413) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (36 minutes ago)