Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00748 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,682TL (CH$1,026,497) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)