Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07278 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,600TL (Php35,724) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)