Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07805 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,681TL (Php34,346) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)