Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,089TL (Php43,464) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)