Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,123TL (2,576,547 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)