Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,441TL (3,093,803 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)