Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,698TL (2,865,088 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (40 minutes ago)