Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,156TL (3,650,372 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)