Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,655TL (3,204,725 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)