Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,222TL (2,642,638 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)