Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,616TL (2,368,498 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)