Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,739TL (3,275,312 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)