Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,707TL (2,258,795 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)