Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,489TL (2,725,059 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (30 minutes ago)