Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,066TL (2,765,316 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)