Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,595TL in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)