Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,681TL (元4,615) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (34 minutes ago)