Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,172TL (元7,048) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)