Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,084TL (9,011元) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (31 minutes ago)