Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,026TL (元5,111) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)