Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,035TL (元5,078) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)