Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,314TL (元6,303) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)