Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,027TL (₩934,018) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)