Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,496TL (₩655,067) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)