Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,165TL (₩1,004,073) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)