Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,230TL (₩1,193,103) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)