Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,501TL (€1,180) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)