Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,446TL (€1,645) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)