Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,331TL (€1,180) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)