Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,413TL (R$ 2,962) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)