Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,778TL (R$ 3,285) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)