Cost of living comparison between Anápolis, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.976 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,569TL (R$ 4,682) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)