Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05395 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,484TL (₨46,049) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)