Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,582TL (₨47,016) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)