Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06955 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,371TL (₨48,464) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)