Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38157 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,215TL (Bs 8,425) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)