Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 182% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,486TL (€1,561) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)