Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 172% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,162TL (€2,038) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)