Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,898TL (₨70,530) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (27 minutes ago)