Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,678TL (₨47,589) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)