Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,968TL (₨54,078) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)