Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05851 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,935TL (₨50,154) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)