Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.941 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,940TL (Dinar 1,202) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)