Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.639 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 130% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,972TL (Dinar 899) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)