Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.048 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,577TL (Dinar 1,105) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)