Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.263 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,933TL (Dinar 1,127) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)