Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.356 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,602TL (Dinar 1,286) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 4 hours ago)