Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05543 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,768TL (₨49,929) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)