Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06154 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,525TL (₨41,031) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)