Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06966 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,654TL (₨52,464) in Alwar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)