Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,193TL (RM3,918) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)