Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,140TL (RM3,832) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (25 minutes ago)