Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,021TL (RM3,602) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)