Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.185 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,775TL (RM3,186) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)