Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,702TL (RM3,229) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)