Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,844TL (€935) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)