Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,268TL (€1,367) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)