Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,746TL (€1,038) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)