Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01076 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,387TL (221,933 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (42 minutes ago)