Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01148 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,203TL (279,033 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)