Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,784TL (₨68,555) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)