Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05824 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,523TL (₨43,323) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (31 minutes ago)