Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05817 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,164TL (₨37,201) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (about 1 hour ago)