Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,932TL (₨52,500) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)