Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,911TL (€1,087) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)