Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,569TL (€1,362) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)