Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03385 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,878TL (114,548 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)