Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03291 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,016TL (122,039 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)