Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03328 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,077TL (122,499 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)