Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 771 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03587 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,023TL (112,167 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)