Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03237 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,738TL (115,498 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)