Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,204TL (€1,335) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (42 minutes ago)