Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,564TL (€982) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)