Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,200TL (€1,338) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (34 minutes ago)