Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,346TL (€1,164) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)