Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,880TL (€1,201) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)