Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29419 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100TL in Adana you would need to make just about 5,686TL (E£ 19,328) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)