Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35096 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,725TL (E£ 19,160) in Alexandria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)