Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22421 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,063TL (E£ 9,201) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)